Event Sales Manager, Audio Visual -El Conquistador Tucson, A Hilton Resort
Company: Encore Global
Location: Oro Valley
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Position OverviewThe Sales Manager is responsible for
effectively guiding customers through event experiences,
identifying solutions that meet their goals and objectives,
resulting in a compelling event experience. Utilizes all available
tools to ensure maximum event and revenue capture from assigned
customer base. Cultivates and maintains relationships with key
hotel personnel to enhance the overall business relationship with
hotel. Supports Company initiatives, business strategies and Core
Values. This position reports to a Sr. Sales Manager, Sales
Director, or Director, Event Technology.Key Job
- Drive Results by soliciting and securing business through a
proactive, consultative sales approach, utilizing Encore's sales
process and methodology.
- Effectively prepare and present quotes and proposals in a
timely manner to customers, including those submitted through
www.encoreglobal.com, venue booking system, or other sources as
- Effectively collaborate with vendors and other
departments/divisions of the company to capture and service
- Attend site visits, pre-conference planning meetings, and
appropriate venue meetings as necessary to support the customer
- Understand event cost structure and incorporates this into
solution designs according to established profitability
- Deliver World-Class Service by cultivating and maintaining
relationships with customers, venue personnel and various Encore
supporting functions and departments.
- Thoroughly research and understand customer history and
previous experiences, in order to create more personalized customer
- Value People by attending customer meetings, understanding
their goals and responding to their questions, concerns, and
- Do the Right Thing by ensuring all customer information is up
to date and accurate in the Customer Relationship Management system
(CRM) at all times.
- Actively refer and guide customers through the Encore network,
leveraging contacts to secure additional opportunities with
- Maintain a healthy pipeline at all times that ensures
achievement of established revenue targets.
- Ensure all known opportunities are in CRM and completely
accurate and updated at all times.
- See the Big Picture by supporting the sales forecasting efforts
at home location, ensuring they are accurate and submitted
- Learn and adopt all SOPs related to the role and any new
initiatives/programs that are implemented.
- Maintain knowledge of new product/service offerings and
emerging technology supporting meetings and events.
- BS/BA or 1+ years of Encore or equivalent experience
- 1 year technology sales or hospitality experience
- Prior sales experience in audiovisual is a plus
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and sales processes
- Technical aptitude and computer proficiency required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Competencies (by Core Values)
- Decision Quality
- Business Insight
- Builds Networks
- Plans and Aligns
- Instills Trust
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
Work EnvironmentHotelWork is performed in a hotel/convention center
environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to
dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between
moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end
audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be
exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked
to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include
irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings,
weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance
guidelines as defined by Encore based on an individual hotel or a
representation of hotels in that city or area.
Keywords: Encore Global, Oro Valley , Event Sales Manager, Audio Visual -El Conquistador Tucson, A Hilton Resort, Sales , Oro Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!