Mailroom Services Assistant
Company: C&W Services
Posted on: May 24, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Receives, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail and
* Maintains employee rosters and locations lists
* Weighs and calculates postage for outgoing mail/packages for
common carriers (e.g. US Postal Service and FedEx)
* Completes required mail / package forms (registered mail,
international documentation, etc.)
* Arranges for pickup of outgoing US mail/packages (non- product
* Operates mail, copying, and scanning devices
* Maintains postage equipment and renews necessary supplies
* Ensures express packages and packages requiring special handling
(cold, frozen, etc) are processed correctly
* Investigates un-addressed packages
* Provides general courier services to the site
* Serves as liaison for tracking of non-product related
* May operate light vehicles for mail delivery and errands
* Maintain documents, logs and/or prepare special reports services
provided (e.g. mail/package volume and cost)
* Assists other employees by performing duties such as errands,
deliveries, day porter assistance, setup of large meeting/events,
and light administrative duties
* Ensures all policies, procedures, codes, guidelines, regulations,
etc., are followed and enforced including safety systems and
* Ability to lift 50 lbs and climb ladders
Note: May lift heavy boxes (example: case of paper approximately 55
lbs). Maneuvering of tables can be cumbersome. Safe lifting if
Note: Facilities is not responsible for copiers and MFD s. Those
are supported by IT.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of maintenance tools, materials, and required equipment
to perform his/her job functions
* Follow all safety rules, procedure manuals, etc.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Ability to prioritize based on safety, criticality, and client
* Ability to improve efficiency in existing processes
* Ability to expand and grow with a fast moving client and
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Minimum of 5 years experience preferred
* Must understand HAZCOM, and Hazard material handling
* The information contained herein is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job,
nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and
abilities required to do the job.
* Employees must perform any and all other duties assigned by
* Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties,
reset schedules and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be
subject to change at any time.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: C&W Services, Oro Valley , Mailroom Services Assistant, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!