The Real Estate Agent is a key position in any Real Estate
organization. By attracting, interacting with, and networking with
both sellers and buyers, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing
transactions in and around their communities. Because of the
independent nature of the job, an opportunistic and proactive
attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career
field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to proactive,
independent thinking, and achievement focused individuals.
Real Estate Agents are unique in how they are paid. As an Agent,
your compensation is tied directly to performance. The more
transactions you facilitate, the more compensation you will earn.
This put your in control of your earning potential. It's not
unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning over $100,000 after a
few years of hard-work.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Network with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Educate clients on the state of the real estate market
- Distribute information concerning buying and selling real
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of
real estate property
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a
truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.