Bartender in Oro Valley, AZ at Oro Valley Country Club
Company: Oro Valley, AZ, United States
Location: Oro Valley
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Bartender is responsible for beverage control and general
cleanliness of all bar areas. The Bartender consistently displays
and provides the Three Steps of Service at all opportunities, which
meet and exceed the Member's expectations. Day-to-Day
- At the start of the shift, prepare set-up appropriately (i.e.,
put bottles out, set up garnish tray, check and stock juices, stock
glassware, fill ice bin).
- Consistently check the bar area for cleanliness and ensure all
necessary items are in place.
- Responsible for liquor control and accurate pouring of
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer, and wines
available at the Club, as well as a comprehensive understanding of
the a la carte menu, including daily features and specials.
- Assist with serving food and beverages to the Members and
guests at the bar.
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely
- Know Members' names and greet them with a warm welcome. About
- Previous bartending and Food & Beverage experience is
- Flexible availability to work evenings and weekends and in
- Working knowledge of bar-related beverages, spirits, wine, and
- Working knowledge of the most common cocktails, mixed drinks,
and specialty drinks.
- Alcohol and food safety awareness certificate.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability
to follow instructions well. Have more questions? Check out
ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the
Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part
of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter FacebookInvited is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Oro Valley, AZ, United States, Oro Valley , Bartender in Oro Valley, AZ at Oro Valley Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Oro Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!