Food Service Worker - Full Time
Company: Sonora Behavioral Health
Location: Oro Valley
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Sonora Behavioral Health is Arizona's largest inpatient
psychiatric hospital. We provide stabilization treatment of mental
health and chemical dependency issues affecting children,
adolescents, adults and active duty military personnel. We are
fully accredited by the Joint Commission and committed to providing
superior quality care. Sonora Behavioral Health has an immediate
need for a full-time Food Service Worker to perform routine food
preparation and delivery services of cold or hot foods in the
facility. -Successful candidates will be able to work some
evenings/weekends and have a level one fingerprint clearance card.
- Perform routine tasks related to clean up and sanitation of
kitchen, dining or serving areas.
- Properly prepare, serve and store food in accordance with
- Ensure compliance with state or federal regulations.
- Prepare foods according to standardized recipes.
- Utilize service methods and food handling techniques to ensure
- Understand and apply the sanitation procedures needed to
provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Adhere to menu compliance, special diet compliance and report
any dietary non-compliance, concern or complaint of patients to
supervisor or manager.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
through the Arizona Department of Public Safety (as required per
program requirements). -
- Must be 21 years of age or older per Arizona Admin code
R9-10-406.. - -
Keywords: Sonora Behavioral Health, Oro Valley , Food Service Worker - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Oro Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!