Clinical Research Associate I (CRA I)
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Oro Valley
Posted on: July 2, 2019
Kelly Services-- has been providing outstanding employment
opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as
a Clinical Research Associate at a prestigious Fortune 500--
company working in Oro Valley, AZ.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for
this position, you must use the "Submit Resume" button to submit
your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may
contact the recruiter for this position
(Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com) however your resume must be
received via the "Submit Resume" button included within.
Job Title: Clinical Research Associate
- Works under general supervision, and participates in the
design, planning, implementation and overall direction of clinical
research projects; May co-ordinate the activities of relevant
colleagues within the Company and investigators to ensure
compliance with the overall scientific study objectives. May work
with international investigators and key customers as well.
2. Travels to field sites to monitor studies.
3. Receives general instructions; plans and prepares studies.
4. Reviews study protocols, reports and manuscripts. Contribute
technical and clinical operations expertise for these documents
5. Works with Data Management and Biostatistics staff on the design
of documents and processes for the collection of study data from
6. Collects and maintains legal and regulatory documentation, as
7. Assumes responsibility for training and coordinating
certification of study site personnel.
8. Ensures accurate and complete study management/data collection
and transfer to data management
9. Ensures site compliance with regulations and study protocol.
10. Monitors the sites and provides technical assistance, as
11. Assists, prepares and manages study timelines
12. Manages material logistics for the studies.
13. Conducts reference material testing in-house.
14. Organizes investigator meetings, as necessary.
15. Participates in Project Team Meetings.
16. Keeps informed of trends and developments in clinical
17. Knows and effectively uses the broad concepts of a particular
field or specialization to resolve problems of limited scope and
18. Analyzes alternative approaches to solve problems or develop
new perspectives on existing solutions.
Knowledge of regulations and guidelines required and an
understanding of their practical application.
Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or related field, or
equivalent combination of education and work experience.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review
it regularly for new opportunities worldwide:
Kelly Services-- is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our
global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to
provide our customers with international staffing support and our
employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science
to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an
equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Oro Valley , Clinical Research Associate I (CRA I), Healthcare , Oro Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!