Clinical Services Project Manager I
Company: System One
Location: Oro Valley
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Clinical Services Project Manager
ILocation: Tucson, AZContract Length: 2 yrsJob Description:Under
general supervision, manages multiple clinical and lab services
projects of less complex nature from initiation through contract
completion. Applies project management skills and experience in
delivering projects on time, within budget and with high customer
satisfaction. Facilitates cross-functional interactions to complete
the assigned projects within the deadline and compliance with
pharma services plan.Responsibilities• Manages multiple clinical
testing and lab services projects from initiation through contract
completion under supervision of Program Manager. Acts as primary
point of contact to Pharma customers.• Performs tactical
coordination of timelines for all projects and functions within CDx
Pharma Services and:- Develops project plans, establishes, and
coordinates timelines for assigned projects and functions;- Manages
execution of cross-functional plans and tracks progress of
activities;- Identifies gaps, potential bottlenecks, or delays and
challenge assumptions.• Oversees and guides day-to-day activities
of sample process flow and accurate reporting of results.
Implements / pulls in best practices within the clinical sciences
team; fosters continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and
experience exchange.• Guides and manages cross-functional
interactions to complete the assigned projects within the
deadline.• Interfaces with resources outside of the company
(Contract Research Organizations, CROs), site investigators, client
counterparts, etc.) and serves as the single point of contact with
Pharma and Roche clients.• Manages meeting activities such as
setting agendas, organizing meeting time, and editing meeting
minutes.• Tracks, maintains, and communicates project reports and
clinical study data to Pharma and Roche clients.• Other duties as
assigned by management.Education:Required: Bachelor degree in a
related field or equivalent combination of education and work
experience in a related field
Preferred: Master degree, Specific Project Management Training, or
Clinical Research training and/or certification
- 2 years of project and/or clinical trial coordinator/management
experience in a regulated, CRO, diagnostic, and/or pharmaceutical
industry with regulated documentation
- Experience with clinical projects that require rapid
- Experience in clinical trial management and knowledge of
bio-sample (clinical testing) management and process flow
- Previous experience with standard project management process
- Diagnostic and/or Pharmaceutical industry and relevant
diagnostic area knowledge preferredKnowledge, Skills, and
- Possesses problem solving skills and ability to coordinate
project related activities.
- Familiarity with management of Clinical Trials.
- Understanding of Quality and Regulatory processes.
- Knowledge of clinical sample process flow and testing.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills and meeting
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database and
email software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Possesses interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
environment. Displays leadership skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure while maintaining high
standards of precision and data quality.
- Ability to manage projects with activity/milestone achievement
to complete clinical study testing and data reporting to pharma
- Ability to apply specialized knowledge and skills in the
functional areas, particularly interfacing with laboratory,
scientific, and medical staff.
Keywords: System One, Oro Valley , Clinical Services Project Manager I, Healthcare , Oro Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!