Director of Rehabilitation
Company: CHS Therapy & Rehab
Location: Oro Valley
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Adaptive Rehab Clinichelps adults in independent living,
assisted living, and memory care communities maintain their
independence, feel affirmed, and live happier, healthier lives
through physical, occupational, and speech therapy. The Director of
Rehabilitation will help fulfill our mission to provide
high-quality, on-site care to residents, allowing them to maintain
their active lifestyles. Are you passionate about patient care? If
so, you might be a great fit for our team! Do you want to be part
of a supportive team and grow your therapist career?We pride
ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent care of our
patients and our employees, providing career growth and top-notch
- Degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech
Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current licensure in practicing state(s)
- Assume responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
professional development to maintain current licensure and
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule with weekends and holidays off - no such thing
as on-call for our team!
- PTO - we value your hard workandyour time off
- Realistic and attainable productivity goals
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program - we invest in your future!
- Life insurance - Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life
with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance - we know they're part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield - giving you the option to be
- Free courses to earn CEUs Responsibilities Responsibilities of
the Director of Rehabilitation:
You will help provide the best possible therapy services to
patients consistent with established standards of practice and
company and department procedures, including: - Responsible for
oversight and management of all aspects of the therapy program in
assigned facility/ facilities.
- Responsible for knowledge of, and adherence to all regulatory
requirements, company policies, procedures, processes and
guidelines, job description, certification requirements, HIPAA,
confidentiality standards and resident rights.
- Responsible for establishing facility-specific procedures in
collaboration with the facility interdisciplinary team, and for
training all therapy staff on established procedures.
- Ensure all therapists provide therapy services in accordance with
regulatory requirements, established standards of practice, Company
policies and procedures, therapy department procedures and
- Ensure all therapists adhere to regulatory requirements and
Company procedures regarding documentation and billing of therapy
- Communicate and interact professionally and respectfully with
patients and family members in attending to and meeting their
- Perform all other duties as assigned and as required to
effectively discharge the responsibilities of the position and are
in the best interests of the organization
Keywords: CHS Therapy & Rehab, Oro Valley , Director of Rehabilitation, Executive , Oro Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!