Company: AAA United States Inc
Posted on: September 15, 2023
About the Company:
We provide specialized subcontracting and technical assistance
services to support clients in the transport and aerospace
industries. We work closely with clients to ensure that our
solutions meet their needs and exceed their expectations. Our team
members are motivated individuals that do remarkable things every
AAA, United States, Inc. has partnered with a company in Tucson,
Arizona that is one of the largest aviation maintenance, repair,
overhaul, storage and reclamation operations in the world. We are
looking for experienced A&P Mechanics who are seeking their
next opportunity in a complex and ever-changing work
The A&P Mechanic perform functions assigned in the service,
repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components, parts and
- Research technical data and performs disassembly, repair,
cleaning, adjustment, assembly, testing and calibration of aircraft
components and company special tools and ground equipment in
accordance with applicable maintenance manual, FAA regulations and
the Customer's policies and procedures.
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures such as wings
and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface
controls, plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Read and interpret manufacturers and airlines maintenance
manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine
feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or
damaged components. Upon removing units from an aircraft, engine,
or other major component or sub-assembly, completes appropriate
identification, routing tags and forms and makes appropriate
entries into the Component Removal Log.
- Inspect turbine blades to detect cracks or breaks.
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, or other defects.
- Repair or replace defective engine parts and reassembles and
installs engine in aircraft.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical wiring system and
- Perform miscellaneous duties to service aircraft including
flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and
- Upon completion of work scope obtains the signature of a
certified mechanic on work cards or forms.
- Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines;
attention to detail and mathematical skills; ability to read,
write, and understand the English language and to follow verbal and
written instruction; ability to interpret and apply technical data
relating to position; ability to safely drive and operate a
standard shift automotive vehicle and other applicable equipment;
ability to work with or without supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary
education or training in aircraft maintenance or equivalent
combination of education, training or experience required.
- Three to five years experience in aircraft maintenance
- Certificates/Licenses: A&P License and valid driver's
Keywords: AAA United States Inc, Oro Valley , A&P Mechanic, Engineering , Marana, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!